Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cross Country

 Room 13 champions:
Congratulations to Hayden Murtic and Haylee-Jayde Montgomerie who each came second in the Year 2 Cross country race. Also well done to Marlene Paea who came third.

Here are 2 of our stories:





On Tuesday we did a cross country race.
My shoes were all  muddy, but I kept running.
I came 10th. I did good. I ran as fast as I could. 
I didn't stop running. I didn't walk, because I wanted to win.
Lyric
Good on you, Lyric!









On Tuesday morning we went to do the cross country race.
All of the Everglade children went to do it. 
I jumped on the stepping stones. The grass was slippery and muddy and I felt thirsty and tired. My heart was pumping fast.
It was hard. 
Some people were winning already and I was still running.
I finished. That was a lot of fun! 
I wish we can go again. 
Lisa 

Great trying, Lisa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment